Northstar Vale Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Isari's uncle had often found himself telling her to calm down; relax, jeune, the gruff man would demand grumpilyHe had hated how she always seemed to be waiting for something, anything, to go wrong. And the wolfess would always try, she tried so hard to calm herself for him. In the end, they had both chalked it down to an old habit, one too difficult for the girl to shake off anytime soon. In the end, she was right to be this way; because, in the end, she lived and he didn't. 

It was today that Isari found herself thankful that her uncle also found himself telling her off for not listening to him, that they had dropped that issue, as well. Because it wasn't too far into her impromptu rest that she found herself stiffening carefully at the sound of heavy footfalls. It wasn't hard to tell this was a large visitor, much larger than her. 

Isari sniffed the air quietly, trying to catch a scent before the other was right behind her, and eventually, she did. It's another wolf, the girl realizes. Of course, this does nothing to help her relax but at least she's got an idea about what she's about to deal with. And she will deal with it, very unhappily maybe, but she's determined to have at least another hour of peace. Just one more hour, please.

Now, Isari has always prided herself on her intelligence. Her quick mind had gotten her out of a plethora of issues alone and she'd always been thankful for that. What she had never been able to brag about was her patience in matters like this. Disputes always made her antsy, like she had an itch under her skin. Like she always knew she could resolve the problem and she always just wanted it to be over already. She wanted to be walking away victorious already. 

So, as smart as she was, Isari was not nearly patient enough for this kind of strange, prolonged confrontation. "I believe it's quite rude to stand behind a lady and not try to announce yourself, don't you?" the wolfess huffed. Lady, she mused silently. Isari doesn't think anyone had ever referred to her as a lady. For good reason, too, she supposes. Once again, Isari finds herself hoping this blows over quickly. I just want to take a nap.
----
Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 21, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 24, 2021, 08:45 PM