Oystercatcher Tide Pools Fine Dining
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
All Welcome 
A slumped body amongst the rock and pebble looked to be nothing but a mound of soot, which ocean tides now began to lap at  as the tide came in. The young woman shifted her head carefully from the ground with a wince of pain as open cuts met with sea water. Selena stirred slowly from her collapsed position laying on her side to at least right herself to lay on her stomach. She was waterlogged and bloodied from a fight over a meal and having a smart mouth. Black eyes looked to the overcast clouds in hopes of finding where the sun might be, so that she could tell how long she had been knocked out for. 

Selena felt sick for a moment and the world spun as she began to stand herself slowly to all fours, only stumbling once before beginning her trek once more. The small ocean critters that floated in nearby pools scurried away in fear as she stepped slowly through the rocky terrain. She couldn't help but feel like a complete failure. Selena knew nothing about fighting and secretly wished she would have paid more attention to her father when he had try to teach her a few pointers. The last thing she could remember was being chased and beaten out of some loner's hunting spot until losing consciousness on the beach.

"I am so freaking hungry..." She whined in exhaustion, her tail drooping to drag over the wet pebbles and sand. "I have no friends here and when I try to make a friend I'm apparently an 'annoying bitch'!" It was a full blown pity party, but we all can remember our first time on our own right? 

The yearling took a moment to take in a deep breath, close her eyes and fully right her mind as she did her body. "Okay, I can do this. Start small." She whispered into her breast before turning to face a tidepool. She didn't know what an oyster was but there were a ton of them in front of her. She pawed at one and watched bubbles rise from the creature to the surface of the pool. "What the hell is this thing? I wonder if I can I eat it..."
Messages In This Thread
Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 22, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 22, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 27, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:06 PM