Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
New to these lands, but now maybe not the newest as she had been here for a few days and did in fact catch herself an oyster, Selena proudly strut along the river banks of her newly claimed home. She was, at this point, a regular seafaring lass (she liked to think). The black glimpse noted the overcast ahead as she did the day before and the day before that, and the day before that. So gloomy in these rocky beaches, nothing like the shores to the south. No matter, she enjoyed being on her own. Selena had already met a new friend, Dash. He was a sweet gentleman and a bit older than her. She wouldn't say it herself, no no... but she did kind of latch onto the loner immediately when he helped pull that oyster out of the pool. The yearling greatly appreciated the help with the meal and took the win silently as her own. This living alone stuff wasn't so bad, but oysters sure were.

Ahead there was a commotion. A splash, rustling of earth and then the content sound of someone feasting on a well-deserved meal. It took no time for her black lifeless eyes to spot the hunter ahead. Ah, so this wolf had caught a fish. Well, being a fisherman herself she could totally relate to the tiring and grueling effort it took to play that patient game. After all, she did it one whole time. That was enough for her to know.

"Hi!" The loner called to the other with a good natured woof, completely ignoring her first poor encounter with a stranger who had also been hunting. The man had left her with still healing wounds that stung as they stretched with her movements. Selena at least understood she needed to keep a respectable distance though and stopped just a few wolf-lengths away from the golden woman near the bank. "Don't mean to intrude or anything, but I just saw you were fishing and wanted to know if you'd be alright if I joined?" It looked like there were plenty of fish left that began to gather back to the spot where their companion had been plucked from the water. Again, and she couldn't stress this enough, the oyster was not good. She needed more.
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM