Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
A pink tongue licks over small paws and rubs them along her face, efficiently grooming the water from her pelt. After she’s craning her head around and nipping and licking at a few spots on her perfect pelt. Not a single scratch on her — that’s just how she likes it. Her physical appearance means a lot to her so she tries to maintain its appearance. 

Only she’s interrupted by the sound of crunching snow hitting her ears and the large fox like appendages swivel at the sound. A second later he head is lifting from her grooming position to determine whether or not she’s in danger. That’s when she sees a big wolf of ashen grey agouti. Her eyes search for his own and a handsome face is what she’s looking at next. 

Pandora? The man calls and her ears perk up even more.

Oh my gosh. She’s thinking as a smooth, but excited smile overcomes her face.

“Is that Kallik?” She’s humming out as she moves to stand, not bothering to shake the snow from her pelt as she trots over.

She eyes him down and drinks in his appearance the closer she gets. Shamelessly smooshing her body into his when she reaches him. Slipping her lithe body along his like a cat, tail waving quietly at her hocks. She slithers along his left side, over his rump, and bounces next to him on his right with a playful nip to the neck.

“It’s been a long time, my ashen friend.” She chirps with a smile. “You’ve come to see Pandora? How did you know she was in town, hmm?” She questions playfully as she quirks a circular brow up, a devilish look coming to her pretty face.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - February 02, 2022, 01:36 AM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - February 02, 2022, 08:09 PM