Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Slapping on this warning just in case hehehe

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy flirting and mild sexuality ;)

Oh yes, she’s very carefree. She’s a wandering soul and merely lives her life how she pleases. She goes where she pleases and she does what she pleases. Whenever she pleases. 

This is one of those types of situations. She likes Kallik, so therefore she will try her luck at having him. She is a creature of trickery and lust — a symptom of her carefree ways, of course. 

So when she moves away from him and teases him with the plush of her tail and a whiff of her scent, she smirks internally. She might just get what she wants. And judging by the nip he gets at her thigh, she has him. She’s almost squeaking out her surprise, it’s a soft noise, not terribly loud. Shooting him a playful side eye after, she continues on with her questions and assumptions. 

She listens intently, despite the the heat dwelling in her abdomen from his teasing teeth. He informs her that they’ve taken up the canyon as their home and then makes her eyes light up with muted interest. He’d be close then, because she’s planning on trying to hitch a ride with that one eyed coyote and his band of misfits for a while. She’d definitely want to play with him again sometime. 

But it’s her next question that shows the males own excitement. His statement catches her rather off guard and she’s offering him a pleasantly surprised expression. Smoothing it over with her usual lusty, siren eyes and that confident half smile of hers. 

“Is that an invitation?” She purrs in question then, watching his paws bring him closer.

She bravely meets him halfway, softly knocking her head into his chest and neck and slotting her body against his own. Her long, full tail arches over his shoulders and side, softly swishing along his pale agouti pelt.

“Does it matter?” She hums carelessly, only really caring about the wolf teething at her sensitive neck. She cranes her head up for him so he has better access to her neck. Nibbling at his ear and lapping a pink tongue over the shell of it before she speaks silkily. “This is much better than what I came here for anyway.” Comes her shameless purr.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - February 02, 2022, 01:36 AM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - February 02, 2022, 08:09 PM