Hideaway Strath I don't know where you've been
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 

Tagging Alduin for reference!

Also, please note: the term "bitch" is not meant in a derogatory way. This is how women were described by Arashi's blood-born kind. It is a harsher version, but factional since female dogs are oft known to be called as such.

It was quite obvious as to where Arashi would find @Fury. Having just given birth, the new whelps of hers would require her sole attention; thus, he needn't search cluelessly.

Mid below the archway of the lodge, the hound chuffed, announcing his entrance.

Arashi. I come alone. He added, easing any discomfort of worry.

@Alduin had been on his mind lately. The two hadn't a chance to speak or train. Something they both needed. Without Fury on her feet, Arashi had no partner to strengthen his abilities. Alduin was a different story. He was no bitch nursing little blobs of fur.

Chief.. He began, figuring it sounded better than "Warchief" coming off the tongue. There is something I've yet to tell you. I plead you see it as no form of dishonesty or disobedience~ Doing such to a master in Aokigahara would have resulted in execution. It is only instinct that he plead for forgiveness, regardless of whether she takes it in such a way. Back on the island, the black one — Alduin — sought me out. Since, I have come to be a mentor of sorts. Now that we have moved further, I must receive your blessing and permission to travel and train with the boy. 

The travel would be lengthy, but it was worth it in the end. Arashi made a promise to build Alduin up from the ground and into a true fighter — one worthy of a warrior title. He was not intending to break said promise. However, if Fury denied him, this would be his first.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know where you've been - by Arashi - March 20, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: I don't know where you've been - by RIP Fury - March 20, 2022, 08:52 PM
RE: I don't know where you've been - by Arashi - March 22, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't know where you've been - by RIP Fury - March 23, 2022, 03:30 AM
RE: I don't know where you've been - by Arashi - March 26, 2022, 07:58 PM