Redtail Rise they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
The tense quills of River's nape shivered as they met, and she blinked long, rolling back her eyes, as his cologne washed over her in their nearness. She grazed his guard hairs with her muzzle, her tail still swaying, her stance still rigid -- ready to bolt or fight.

Her ears pressed forward tautly as he spoke again. At this proximity, the virile wolf's low voice felt like it was coming from under her feet and traveling up her body like swiftly rising water. Instinctively, she lifted her head to keep it above sea level, and she briefly beheld his eyes.

They were red. Macabre lanterns that sent a pleasantly cold shiver down her spine. She loved the color of blood.

I can show myself out, River asserted, ever poised, and yet ever wanting. But any good guard would make sure that I leave. Her head tilted, searching his expression. Are you a good guard? It was somewhere between a genuine question and an instigation, both holding him at arm's length and unwilling to let go. She withdrew from him before he could answer and started up a rolling trot towards the mountains.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes - by River - March 23, 2022, 07:45 PM