The Tangle you love me but you don’t know [m]e
Having combed a majority of the taiga for signs of either his mother or brother, Ego ventured into the Tangle as a last resort. But if they had ever been to this place, they were long gone now, and Ego fixed his sights upon the far mountains and beyond. What of his sister? Did she still remain with those pack of wild dogs far west? He hadn't cared enough at the time to hang around in a snowstorm for her -- not after such an uncontrolled display of her packmates -- but he still thought of her often.

His mind was set until the scent reached him. The duskwolf turned, carefully picking through a tedious route towards the source. When at last he saw her, he stilled, attempting to gauge her mood and trajectory from afar before deciding to follow. She seemed to be in a hurry, and Ego would follow steadily until he lost her or caught up.

At some point, she disappeared below his line of sight, and when he crested the hill to spot her once more, he observed the embarrassing moment she became caught in the grasp of cold vines. Ego descended, as slow and nonthreatening as his size would allow. She commanded him, in this moment, and he kept a forgiving distance from the terribly small wolf, raising his voice to address her. Can you get out?
Messages In This Thread
you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 24, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 24, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 25, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 25, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 27, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 28, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 04, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 06, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 17, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 21, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 24, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 05, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 07, 2022, 06:13 PM