The Tangle you love me but you don’t know [m]e
i swear this post was supposed to be short ;-; i'll do better next time lol

Game, she said.

Almost despite himself, Ego felt something at her response. It was quite a small feeling, like the first etching of a chink forming in one's laboriously well-kept armor, but he felt it all the same. There was a refreshing chill of true delight flushing through his burning, lustful veins, and his mind reeled with all the other questions he wanted to ask her.

Because after each surprise, there was always another.

He yearned to uncover all of her; every flaw and perfection, every peak and every valley. In his inner sanctum, he would have her laid bare before him, posed explicitly for his consumption. And he would take all of her until there was nothing left. Nothing for anyone else.

Deer it is, he agreed as they trotted across the treacherous tangle grounds. Her choice was a relief, truth be told. Ego was a wolf made to endure, more than he was made to hover patiently as a fisher or birdcatcher. He was bred for the hard chase -- able to run down his prey until they were utterly exhausted and overpower them in their weakest state. No deer, large or small, had ever escaped him in the literal long run, and though he longed to brag about it, he preferred to simply show her.

After a comfortable pause in their travel, he said, you mentioned that you and your sisters settled on the islands after one of them was injured. What happened to her?
Messages In This Thread
you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 24, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 24, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 25, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 25, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 27, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 28, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 04, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 06, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 17, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 21, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 24, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 05, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 07, 2022, 06:13 PM