Bearclaw Valley a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea
তততততততততত
133 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the chow's natural brows creased further in annoyance. just as she lifted her head to give another retort, teeth snapped before her face.

she was momentarily shocked. the feeling quickly reshaped tself into a well-boiled irritation.

these people, they were ignorant. how could she ever have hoped to learn anything from them? yes, blind loyalty to a single deity gave one unique views not found anywhere else - but what good were they if one remained blind to all the other forces clearly interwoven within the cosmic tapestry?

the dark woman ground her teeth, but her posture was fixed into one of docility. indignatious rage boiled within her, hidden by the wrinkles and creases of her face, and she let a portion of it out by batting away the traitor's heart, the organ leaving a slick trail as it rolled around the ground.

bernadette was silent, gaze downcast, for a long moment after that, sorting her thoughts until a good sentence came to her mind.

"...you'd bare fangs at a pregnant woman?"
[Image: Cultist_Acolyte_Dead.png]
Messages In This Thread
a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 09, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 09, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 14, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 16, 2022, 04:10 AM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 17, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 29, 2022, 05:39 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 03, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 11, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 16, 2022, 06:00 PM