Shadewood After all this time.
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok had little hope for anything. He had learned powerful, painful lessons his entire life. So he felt he always knew what was in his future, more pain.

Artok had always been uncertain what had kept him wandering and had not allowed him to settle. Perhaps it was the wound that maimed him, because he had been intent upon staying and she had ruined him. Perhaps, there was always an irrational fear that someone else would attack, though they couldn't scare or hurt him any worse than his own family, and then a wolf name Tuwawi had done.

Artok gave her a half smile, the scars on his face disfiguring it. Then Uncle I am.

Her quiet question surprised him, but none more so than the compassion that lit her eyes. She was truly of Miss. Scarlett's line for he had seen the same look all those years ago, mirrored in her red eyes.

He frowned in thought, digging into his murky memory for the wolf's name. I wasn't quite yet a year old, i possibly wasn't even 6 months yet when I found myself without a place or a wolf to count on. So I found a pack to join. Duskfire glacier.

He grew quiet as he dealt with the emotions again, though not the fear, no it was anger at the way of things.

I was accepted, granted safety and a home. Little did I know that it was home to a wolf name Tuwawi. She had built the pack before the new leader Malachi had taken over for her children and her met, and she had been driven crazy with grief. She attacked me in the pack lands. Tore my face to shreds, ripped my shoulder all apart. She permanently maimed the muscles there. Then I ran from her and Miss. Scarlett found me. She healed me, and then when Malachi refused to do anything about Tuwawi, she ran with me. Got me away. Upheaved her own life. So that I would be safe. I loved her. She was and will forever be my favorite wolfess. I wish I had been better for her. That I had stayed.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 06, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 11:16 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 07, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 07, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 07, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 07, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 17, 2022, 12:33 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 17, 2022, 06:46 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - July 01, 2022, 01:59 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:50 AM