Altar of Twilight [ art :: elennóna
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
All Welcome 
[Image: bDtIe6s.png]

added an illustration inspired by this story <3
these are HER thoughts, not mine. i repeat, these are HER thoughts, they do not reflect in any way my own.
wanted to make it a short story, but decided to make it a thread.
if it doesn't get any reply in a week, i will archive it and stick to my original plan. <3

happens before this

The singing of the grasshoppers echoed through her ears, a soft melody as the argent stepped onto the rocks of the altar. Her pelt glowed under the pearl light of the crescent, her gaze shifting from her paws to the endless night sky. A perfect night for stargazing, something she had not done in months.

On one of these nights she met Kavik, tall, handsome and mysterious Kavik. A beautiful shadow among the blackness of her mind, his presence was soothing, calming. He was everything she wanted in a male, beautiful, strong, protective and toxic. An emotionally-unavailable partner that gave her a reason to try more, to be the best version of herself, while hurting her feelings in the process, therefore never reaching her goal, a vicious cycle of deceit and betrayal that kept going on and on and on. Kavik promised he would be here for her, for them, and yet he was gone.

Agana spent the last months clearing her head, her thoughts, living with her mistake. It tormented her mind, her feelings, and every bit of her. It spread like a disease in its final stage, she couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat, her thoughts were back to that day when she left her son in that cold, empty cave. These thoughts almost drove her insane and she needed to return and find her son.

The rustling of the leaves in the cold, night wind woke her as her gaze turned to the source of the sound. The night was quiet now, oddly quiet, but she did not mind it at all. Agana turned to the sky once more as a faint trace of a falling star caught her attention. A sign; a sign that her son was alive; her heart instantly filled with joy.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
[ art :: elennóna - by Agana - August 03, 2022, 08:56 AM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Dreven - August 08, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Agana - August 08, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Dreven - August 08, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Agana - August 08, 2022, 03:33 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Dreven - August 08, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Agana - August 08, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Dreven - August 08, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: [ art :: elennóna - by Agana - August 08, 2022, 04:37 PM