Dragoncrest Cliffs again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me
there's too much left to taste that's bitter.
102 Posts
Ooc —
loko’s family stood before him, his sister garbed in brilliant violet and his brother in kingly red; he had a vision at once of what the court might have looked like in the past — before both his mothers took the helm.

never before had loko been so compromised by a sense of familial pride. he loved each of his siblings fiercely, and now two of his closest became his leaders.

loko’s face split into a beam as chacal sang. he did not notice meerkat or even his other family members as they arrived — his eyes were fastened on the faces of his siblings as around him wolfsong rose to a crescendo.
All of Sapphique is welcome to PP Loko for cohesion/continuity. Just tag for reference.
Messages In This Thread
again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Chacal - August 12, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Loko - August 12, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Val - August 12, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Theo - August 12, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Sobo - August 16, 2022, 03:25 PM