Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ruona tried not to travel through the night; she often used it for rest and relaxation but after her run-in with the strangers in the Hollow, she had decided to keep moving… and with her, the cold seemed to follow. She had followed the North Star, or more of, she had moved opposite of it in hopes of greener pastures. The world had been white for her for far too long, and she longed to see some color, and the warm breeze that came with it.

The priestess moved swiftly across the ground, finding a burst of energy to propel her further. She did not want to stay still for long, not with the bulk of her mission and journey ahead of her though she knew soon she would need to stop. Her stomach grumbled uncomfortably, and the woman was not entirely sure how long it had been since she had last eaten.

She knew she would need to pause to find something.

It was then that she froze in her tracks, hearing the scream-song in the distance that sounded vaguely like a wolf’s howl but different though the woman could not place quite what it was. She found herself responding, her maw lifting to the sky and she allowed her own song, more melodic than that which had come before it.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM