Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
Hushed Willows
Dancing King*
hi im baby
168 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The view was so striking that he forgot to prostrate himself before this new acquaintance. But she was just little, so Dusty figured that was alright. It certainly made him much bolder in his approach. His bushy tail still wheeled in friendly excitement, but held away from his body instead of underneath. And his head still ducked and his ears still splayed, but he was keen on getting as close as possible so that he could shove his black nose into her pale fur.

"Who?" he repeated, attempting to circle her so that he wouldn't have to approach her head-on. His neck stretched to close some of the distance he left between them, but he was quick to dance away at the first flash of teeth.

"That's what owls say," he told her, but he'd picked up on the accent, of course. She wanted his name, and he was inclined to give it to her! It was just that he wasn't usually much bigger than the next wolf, and having those extra few pounds and inches to lord over her made him feel just a little puckish.

But he realized he was being terribly rude and licked his chops in a contrite, solicitous smile.

"My name's Dusty," he told her. "Who are you?"
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM