Sleepy Fox Hollow dead wife is what I told her
Hushed Willows
Dancer
hi im baby
148 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
CRONCH.

That was another pinecone. The sap was bitter and acidic on his tongue and the stiff tines came apart in peppery flakes.

CRONCH. CRONCH.

Bits and pieces of it rained down as he pulverized it with his back molars, black lips peeled back to protect them from all the sharp and pokey pieces that sugar pine cones naturally came with, as well as the ones that he was creating in the process of chewing up his prize.

The coywolf wasn’t eating it. Well, okay. Maybe just a little. As a treat. But mainly he just wanted to chew on something and pinecones presented a fun challenge — and the taste of the sap was sort of growing on him. Regardless of the flavoring, however, chewing things made it easier to keep quiet and calm as he adjusted to the family that’d taken him in. He missed his own family something awful, sometimes at night he shrieked about it with his toothy maw pointed up at the heavens, jaws wide open to achieve maximum volume.

But that just made him feel lonelier, most of the time. And he knew that his songs weren’t the ones they sang out here.

CRONCH. CRONCH. GYUAK!

A little shard of pinecone lodged itself into the back of his tongue. Dusty began working his tongue like a dog eating peanut butter trying to get it out.

For @Isa
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - October 14, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - November 05, 2022, 03:49 PM