Sleepy Fox Hollow dead wife is what I told her
Hushed Willows
Dancer
hi im baby
148 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The coywolf heard the interloper before he saw her. Of course, he'd been smelling her for some time by then, but that hardly meant anything being that they lived together.  Still, he didn't expect to be approached until she was already upon him, and he was immediately defensive of his pinecone prize.

Vhat did he think he was doing? Vhy was he making noise?

The accent they were spoken in held his attention far more than the words themselves. Dusty Rose gazed at the girl with a mystified look on his face, slowly realizing his pinecone was safe from her advances.

"I'm afraid I don't know," said Dusty, rising to his full height. He was a wolf of middling size, but still bigger than the girl before him. "You'll have to introduce yourself."

He did know who she was, of course. One of Mahler and Wylla's children. Dusty understood that regardless of his superior size, the girl's place in the pack was stone while his own was still just sand. Even so, the passive submission he normally exuded around company was entirely absent.

"My name's Dusty Rose," he told her, as if this were a perfectly amicable exchange. He stepped over his pinecone to draw closer, thinking that she might have missed the fact that she was smaller than him, since he'd been lying down and all right at first.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - October 14, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - November 05, 2022, 03:49 PM