Ouroboros Spine And I don't remember why I came
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
154 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Is it okay if I include a time skip in my next post for him to return and bring something for their caches? We can wrap it quickly from there!
Shikoba. He would have to remember that; remember her. She asked after his own name, and he hesitated only a moment before offering: Tybault Medeiros, Suddenly he wasn't sure why he still used his surname. Very few did, he'd noticed. Maybe he should have cast it aside along with his parents, for it had come from them, but he just couldn't.
He shared it with his siblings, after all. That and blood were the only things that truly tied them all together. They had their own relationships, their own politics, but without the Medeiros name to hold them together he thought that they would have gone their separate ways long ago. They had split anyway, sort of, but this was different. One of their own was missing, and they would never really be a whole family until she was returned to them.
He wondered if any of his siblings had followed him after all. He'd told them to, each of them, before he left. If you ever loved Ophelia, he'd said, if you ever loved me. Please.
I should return to my search. Thank you again, Shikoba. I hope your pack fares well during the winter, It was all he could offer, for now. He'd come empty-handed, but he wouldn't do that again — at least, not with Moonglow.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember why I came - by Tybault - December 09, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Shikoba - December 09, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Tybault - December 09, 2022, 08:16 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Kivaluk - December 10, 2022, 06:43 AM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Shikoba - December 12, 2022, 12:55 AM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Tybault - December 16, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Shikoba - December 21, 2022, 11:58 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Tybault - December 23, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Shikoba - December 28, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: And I don't remember why I came - by Shikoba - January 13, 2023, 08:13 PM