Ouroboros Spine I don't even know who I am anymore
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
He had hoped to find @Kukutux within her ulaq this hour. For her, he had a gift; a symbol. 

Knowing not of whether she was there, the man called softly through the entryway. Moonwoman, He spoke, daring not to use her name. He had not earned that right, nor had she yet offered him her trust. Just as it was with his wife, it would take time to earn these things.

If she answered, Inutsuk would poke his head through. A cream fur lay comfortably upon his shoulder. It was a fox he had slain and skinned, especially for her. White was the usual, elegant notion — but with her already silky white tones, he felt that this fur in particular would compliment her, should she choose to wear it.

I've brought something for you. A small token of my gratitude for you allowing me to return to the village... A small pause, then a harsh swallow. It is not a decision you alone made, but I owe star hunter my appreciation and apology in other forms.
Messages In This Thread
I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 16, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 21, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 22, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 28, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - January 05, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - January 16, 2023, 03:18 PM