Blacktail Deer Plateau Put me in coach, i succeed
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw lifted her chin, the snow falling around her and painting the fur around her eyes crystal. She then nodded. 

I'm glad i found you. I haven't much time. Before she wakes up again. Two things... She pauses and shakes her head. No three.

Ash Paw shifts her weight. Bad news first I guess.

Ash wiggled a little. The girl killed another wolf. And a pack set upon her. All i could gather was that it was accidentally and the leader of this pack was red.

Ash blew out a breath and sighed, continuing. She is from a pack called Hildibrandr in the Hinterlands. But of who she is, she didn't tell me her name. I decided the prudent thing would be to get why she was here and where she belonged.

Ash paw sighed. As for the life debt. Thus far, i have used my stores of Bergamot for her wounds to stave off infection, cobwebs to keep the bleeding and check and aloe to soothe. I also made her some water with chamomile leaves to soothe her throat. I figured you may want to know of that stuff.

She figured she'd tell him the girls injuries next, but let him get in a word in edgewise.
Messages In This Thread
Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 20, 2022, 02:22 PM