Blacktail Deer Plateau Put me in coach, i succeed
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Though Ash Paw found murder a not so good concept. She imagined that ingram, was not as stunted as she. After all, to hear him tell it, he was the god of such things as it were anyway. So this actually was in the girls favor. However, distasteful.

Ash Paw made a pinched face. That is what I surmised. Hopefully, her trail meandered enough that they don't find her right away. IF we can find her family and have them get her, then we can send them to their doorstep, however distasteful. Though it's the girls own fault, accident or not. Everything has a consequence.

Ash Paw nodded. I know. Granted there was some old stores, and i found gardens where more will bloom in spring. I used what I had before Basilica was founded, that I had taken on my own. She has many lacerations and wounds, but.

She frowned. Though they are not pretty and some are deep, they should heal relatively quickly with just the one dose of all. The only one i worry for is the foreleg, but I can make it work. The herbs that Meadow brought to us helps as well, and there is a pack that way.

She motioned Akah....shingo? Perhaps they have a healer I could make an arrangement with if the situation is dire and as a last ditch effort, for now we will be alright. I have many extras for colds and winter time sickness such as chamomile, so that can be easily traded. Mint, and a few other things.
Messages In This Thread
Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 20, 2022, 02:22 PM