Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Flirtatious actions later on down the thread. NOTHING explicit, obviously, I just wanted to mark it Mature just in case.

Ulrich had been feeling distinctly embarrassed and uncomfortable about his... outburst in the den earlier. He had acted like a small cub, whining and crying to his mother. If Adylaide still had feelings for him after all that, well, then he commended her stubbornness, he supposed. They walked now together through the trees, away from the den, moving north. He cleared his throat to break the silence and said, Is it just me, or are the trees thinning up ahead? Okay, so he was just going to pretend that he had not had a complete meltdown in the den ten minutes ago. Unless she brought it up, he was determined to leave that behind him. Of course, he still planned on courting her... if she would let him.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
[M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 04:46 PM