Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Thankfully, Adylaide seemed willing to just ignore what had happened earlier. She too noticed the trees thinning, and asked if they were moving uphill. Yes, he said. He hadn't noticed it before, but now he did. We are moving uphill. At the mention of their den, his brows furrowed in thought. I suppose it might be wise to try and find a den up here, but we'll wait on that for now. Why don't we see what's past the trees for now.

After another few minutes, they made it through the last of the trees, and found themselves standing at the top of a hill overlooking... well, more hills. The area flowed out for a long time, a winter wonderland of rolling hilltops covered in snow. And way to the north/northwest, Ulrich could see more trees. He took a deep breath of cold, crisp winter air. Imagine this place in the summer, green as far as the eye could see.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 05:35 PM