Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich's amusement dissipated immediately the second he realized that she wanted more from him. But he had no idea what to say to that. He could not... do that. Not now. Not yet. Possibly not ever. Not until he knew for sure that he was in love with her. Otherwise it would be completely unfair to both of them.

She saved him from having to speak by insisting that they go and find something to eat. And, as she walked past him, she playfully smacked him in the face with her tail. And he knew that all was still right with the world. He took a deep breath, smiled, and followed along dutifully behind her. Yes, my lady, he murmured, but it was said with so much affection that the words contained a different meaning than they ever had before.

[End.]

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 09:50 PM