Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
@Adylaide

Ulrich had been thinking about his declaration of love that he'd made in the den a few days before, and the memory, while joyous, also made him cringe a little bit. All of it had seemed so... informal. And if he and Adylaide were going to call each other husband and wife now, he wanted that to carry more meaning. He wanted to do it right. He went out and collected a pine frond, clutched it between his teeth, and brought it back to the meadow that Adylaide had discovered. He thought she might like this location. He lay the frond on the ground and rolled on top of it for a bit, to make himself smell nicer and then howled for her and picked the frond back up in his mouth. He wished there were flowers to hold instead of this spiky green thing, but it would have to do in the winter. Besides, it was the thought that counted, wasn't it?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM