Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich sighed in relief. He wasn't sure why he had thought she'd say no. It was Adylaide, after all. Something romantic like this was surely right up her alley. Well, he began, I thought we might exchange some simple vows, and... that's all, really. Just... something in place to start our... new life together. Of course, we started weeks ago, but not as a couple. This is just to commemorate that. I thought I'd go first since it was my idea, but we don't have to do it now. He studied her face. If you need time to think of what to say, that's okay, too. We can do this whenever you feel comfortable...? Or you can listen to mine first to get an idea of what you might want to say. It can be whatever you want. Now he was afraid he may have put her on the spot, and cringed internally.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM