Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Steadfast protector. Best friend. Ulrich felt a warmth spread from his chest at these words. He'd always known he was her protector, yes, but her best friend? He smiled softly at that, a bit shyly. Somehow his love for her felt all the sweeter knowing that she had not only been pining for him as a lover, but as a friend.

To raise your children. He blinked, somewhat startled, but tried not to let it show on his face. He did not want to ruin this moment. Obviously, as a couple, he was sure they'd have children eventually. But the thought of... what came before the children still made him feel so many butterflies in his stomach. And then he thought of Adylaide, glowing with the love of motherhood, their children around her, and he felt so warm with love for her that he thought he might melt into a puddle at her paws.

He listened to the rest of her words, and then slowly leaned down and pressed his head to hers, closing his eyes, breathing deeply. Oh, my love. He felt settled, then, as if the universe had fallen into its rightful place.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM