Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich did not know how to feel about being shushed, except perhaps amused. Adylaide was adorable when she was trying to calm him down. He hoped he didn't annoy her when he got like this. But then... they had spent the last three years constantly in each other's presence, so if she were going to be annoyed, she would've gotten there already. Truly, he still did not know what she saw in him.

He closed his eyes and shuddered as she touched him, but she pulled away all too soon, and he shook himself a little to pay attention to her next words. If you believe in us, he said, with a smile, then so do I. His chest stopped feeling so tight and he breathed easier. Let's finish this rabbit, shall we?" he asked, gesturing at it.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 07, 2023, 07:45 PM