Dawnlark Plains I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Yeah… his response was drawled.

It had never been easy. Had he thought they’d banded together and had a merry time without him? The dusty cowboy squinted his eyes at the figure across from him. Frustrating as he was, Dutch was about the only man that Reno knew he could always rely on. They were as good as family.

We got Sadey and Colt, out here. Dunno where they ran off to. Snow’s made it hard.

Reno shifted on his paws. He could feel the ghostly touch of pains from long ago. When it got cold, they always seemed to come collect their debt.

We also got into it bad with some gang up the waterway. They took one’a our’s.

The man wondered if Colt ever planned to return for her, or if the man had already found a way to forget.
Messages In This Thread
I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 05, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 24, 2023, 02:23 PM