Two Rivers Isle My dad would have been so upset
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
All Welcome 
Ulrich patrolled the southern river for no particular reason. Rather, there was a reason, of course, but he was mostly doing it to think. He had been filled with so much energy lately due to the success of this little pack and patrolling gave him a way to expend it usefully. Also, so many had come so quickly to the Isle that he now expected visitors on a near daily basis. This was an exaggeration on his part, but, to him, it felt as if newcomers were showing up like flies to a corpse.

Flies to a corpse? What a horrid way of putting it. Like bears to honey? But bears were enemies. Well. He'd have to think of a better way of thinking of visitors. None so far had caused any trouble, so perhaps his overcautious was unnecessary? Regardless, he patrolled.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 08, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 08, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 10, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 11, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 24, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 07:53 PM