Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady stared at him slightly irritated. He had told her nothing had been her fault, but growing up she had learned that perfection was a must and when she fell short it often got her in trouble. Her parents would just flounce away and leave her to flounder. And it had very much felt like the same thing. And that was unfair of her. She knew. She nibbled at her lips trying to think. To take what he was saying.

I understand, Ulrich. She spoke, her words gruffer than she meant, her voice roughened with tears. I am not upset that you need time to think. I am  upset that you shut down. Or you don't say what needs said. You were irritated with me, and annoyed I could see it on your face. But then you tell me that you are fine and I have nothing to worry about and it wasn't me. When clearly it was something I had at least said. That is what I don't like Ully. I don't like it when you try and soften the blows. Sometimes I need the hard truth. And i am pushy I know.

She took a deep breath. That's not to say that you can't go get space, or request space or whatever it is that you need. But what I am trying to say is if something annoys you that I do or say. Even if you say it later, please tell me or I won't be able to grow as a wolf.

She furrowed her tiny white brow, unsure what else to do. That was the only solution she could come up with at the moment. She pressed her paws against her face again. Thinking hard. She knew he loved her, but she questioned it. Because he had been so reluctant, part of her wondered if she hadn't pushed too hard even in that.
Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Adylaide - January 18, 2023, 05:47 PM