Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Same!

Now he felt better, and it seemed she did too. He pulled back from her face to look at her, to check her eyes for tears, tears which he, until recently, had only ever associated with getting something in your eyes, like dirt. How strange that being emotionally upset caused tears in his wife. He saw that her eyes were dry now, though still red.

Come, he said, and turned, though he did not know where they were going. Would you like to take a walk with me? He thought this might be a good way to clear the air, now that they both felt better and had explained themselves. He looked at her over his shoulder and smiled, waiting.

[Fade?]

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 27, 2023, 05:02 PM