Swiftcurrent Creek I am with you.
177 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't seem keen on relaxing, but she took that as an encouraging sign. He would rather be on guard than let himself catch a break. She wondered if he had been trained in the ways of being a soldier; he stood so still while he waited, as though he could become a permanent fixture and long for nothing. He certainly had a steadiness that made her feel comfortable in his presence. 

And he didn't talk too much. She didn't over-share, or expose any more than what he needed for her to know. She appraised him, again, now that she'd been told he might want to stick around. She wasn't often quick to accept another wolf, and was typically more begrudging than anything but this man seemed like the type who might be easy to live with. He'd stick to his business, and leave her to hers. So she nodded. There was a possibility he might stick around, though that was for Akavir to judge. 

"Month." She said. The pack had been just a fledgling then, born in the new year. She was quiet. "Moss," She said next, by means of introduction. Her nose twitched, quietly willing for him to introduce his name as well.
Messages In This Thread
I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 21, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 21, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 22, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 22, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 23, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 23, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 23, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Akavir - January 25, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 25, 2023, 01:58 PM