Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
She was so open and so loving, and his first instinct was to cringe away from her, to close himself up, to curl into a ball and never uncurl himself again. He wanted to go find a hole to lay in, somewhere away from the sun, and hide. He had survived up to this point by telling himself that he was doing a good thing with the Isle, that he was helping others. But was it enough? Was it enough to make up for all the things he had done in his past? Things that no one but a few knew about, and two of those wolves were dead now? He turned away from her, for it was the only way he would be able to speak.

We had... enemies, he began, and speaking felt like ripping his throat open, spilling his blood on the ground. Baring his soul. Often, I was... I was tasked with... removing these enemies to the crown. Those who whispered of rebellion. I knew a day was coming like the one we ran from, long before it ever occurred. Your parents were... almost universally hated, and it was my job to be their... weapon. To make others... fear them. He stopped, his voice choked off entirely.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Ulrich - February 23, 2023, 02:32 PM