Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Somehow, his wife's words did not make him feel better, but worse. He cringed as she spoke, pulling his head down between his shoulders, his ears splayed backwards against his head. I never wanted you to know about this, he whispered. Ever. I wanted you to protect you from all of this. From them. I wanted you to... grow up happy and oblivious. To grow up to be... not like them. And you did. But now you know. And I... He stopped speaking, unsure of how to even end that sentence, though his instinct was to say, 'And I failed you.' I'm sorry, is what he said instead. Sorry for what? That she knew, now? That he had done all those things? That her parents had been terrible people? All of that, and more.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Ulrich - February 24, 2023, 05:44 PM