Stone Circle Can this be my job?
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"More than two weeks now. Right away on my first heat started, I went out looking. It was before the meeting though. So I did not know the rules and mated without the permission of Gunnar and Bjarna. It was with a man of Epoch. I am worried about concequences now though. I may be kicked from the pack." Ethan said. "But let us not worry about this right now." He said. "We need to focus on the hunt." He realized he didn't answer her last question but he wanted to get off the topic.

He led Taktuq to the rabbit holes he'd found. "Because I am expecting, I feel it will be easiest if I bark into the tunnels, and you stand on the other end to catch them. I will run over to help once I have startled them." He said.

so ethan has been kicked, on a thread dated to the 18th, so this needs to be backdated for sake of the timeline making sense. i'll just backdate it to the 17th if thats ok.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Messages In This Thread
Can this be my job? - by Ethan - January 23, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Can this be my job? - by Taktuq - January 25, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: Can this be my job? - by Ethan - January 26, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: Can this be my job? - by Taktuq - January 29, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: Can this be my job? - by Ethan - January 29, 2023, 11:10 AM