Redtail Rise Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie
Moonspear
Councilor*
555 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 
He's not on the borders, well enough away to be respectable. @Avicus

Alaric traversed from one end of these wilds to another. Learning their markers, their scents and the terrain. There was a multitude of packs between one and another, but he hadn't made to much contact with other packs, as of yet. That didn't mean he didn't have immediate plans too. He just wanted to learn the lay of the land first. Though.

He stopped short as he sniffed. There was pack here, but also blood and bile. He could smell it. Faint, but there. He was a healer. This was the only reason he knew that. And one scent he recognized that young girl he had shared herbs with. He wondered were she okay.

He stood for a moment indecisive, but then he started to walk away again. He didn't wish to bother any. Though now her questions of him made a little bit of sense. If the acrid smell of copper was anything to go by.
Messages In This Thread
Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Alaric - January 29, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Avicus - January 31, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Alaric - January 31, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Avicus - January 31, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Alaric - February 01, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Avicus - February 03, 2023, 11:39 AM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Alaric - February 03, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Avicus - February 03, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Alaric - February 03, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: Deep In Your Veins, I will Not Lie - by Avicus - February 08, 2023, 07:53 PM