Two Rivers Isle Then we got tattoos by the coast
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
The dark male shook his head, no, that making sound did not hurt his throat. Ulrich released a small sigh of relief. Well, that's good, at least. He smiled at his friend, for even if they could not have a regular conversation, Ulrich still thought of them as friends. He liked to think he was friends with every member of the Isle.

He found himself at a loss for what to say, feeling responsible for keeping the conversation up since his friend could not speak. Uh... he faltered for a moment, awkwardly. H-How are you liking the Isle? Do you like living here? This was a genuine question, as Ulrich wanted everyone here to be happy and healthy, and to living a fulfilling life. If anything needed changing, he wanted to know now, when the pack was still new, and changes could be made more easily.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Then we got tattoos by the coast - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: Then we got tattoos by the coast - by Makan - February 06, 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: Then we got tattoos by the coast - by Ulrich - February 09, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Then we got tattoos by the coast - by Makan - February 16, 2023, 12:28 AM
RE: Then we got tattoos by the coast - by Ulrich - February 23, 2023, 02:27 PM