Lion Head Mesa Khonsu
74 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The man looked with interest at the pellets she spoke of. It was a curious thing to collect. He did not understand the purpose of them, or the potential that they had. Even if they had none, it was not his business to ask her why she wished to hold onto the droppings.

The woman went on, though. She said that it was not proper for her to ask, but that she would appreciate any important words be shared with her listening ears. The lady Qiao went on in a self-depreciating fashion by calling herself a crone.

Bayek frowned, staring at her with sharp jewel eyes.

Not all youth is beautiful. And though you are not like the others in Akashingo… I would not consider you a crone. A touch of a smile played on the edges of his dark lips. But I could see why you might wish for others to believe this of you. I am not so easily fooled, madam Qiao. Bayek thought that she was intriguing and intense. He knew that she was fiercely intelligent. There was no chance that he might underestimate her.

I will bring word of anything I hear. What kind of things might I look for on my patrols? Things you collect.
Messages In This Thread
Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 03:29 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 27, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - March 24, 2023, 06:39 PM