Stone Circle and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
319 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri would have never demanded he straight up or act like a soldier. Merry was not a soldier he was a story teller, a healer, a friend. She knew how hard it was to break from such constraints though. Her own family had made it almost impossible. She had been raised by such bloodshed. It was lonely and children were never really children.

Her tail whipped behind her in delight. Okay. Okay. I can't wait to go. That's okay. We have our whole lives to find this things. Things. She didn't mean any implication from it, it slipped out. A bit of her naivety and child-like innocence showing itself.

Gentle touch to her chin tip. Position so she could meet the warm eyes of Merry. She met them with her own swimming full of trepidations and fear. Worry that he would be like Atreus and just not speak, that he would not touch. Just let her walk away. But what she had expected to happen didn't. And her heart beat faster. And a shy smile bloomed along her lips.

Okay, Merry. Merry. She licked him along the cheek quickly and then ducked her head shyly. Unsure how else to show her appreciation for such things. For his gentle nature.

Thank you.
Common
Norwegian

Messages In This Thread
RE: and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be - by Inkeri - February 18, 2023, 08:13 PM