Altar of Twilight But you misread my meaning when I met you
Moonspear
Councilor*
555 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Past the border markers, past neighbors he moved into the lower altitudes of the mountain. A soft song on his tongue as he moved through the forest, then down. Finally stopping in a valley. He stood and stared around him. In awe of the stories this place could tell. 

What if there was a fairy princess who was destined to die to save her knight? Or how about forbidden lovers that had no right to be together. So many things could be spoke here. And the fearful thing was as hushed as it was, as eternal and ethereal, it could possibly be brought into being. That filled him even more to the brim of happiness. He roved about sniffing at the area and simply taking it all in.
Messages In This Thread
But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 08:02 PM