Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
143 Posts
Ooc —
nonsense! faelan is absolutely precious <3
So, it seemed the boy trusted him enough to know the way. Truthfully, the only reason he knew the way out was because his own stupidity led him down here in the first place. At least he had a keen sense of direction to make up for it. But as to how the boy ended up here, he didn't have a clue. 

Then, he heard the splat.

By the time he looked back to see what the fuss was about, he could see the poor boy covered by mud, completely drenched. He'd fallen nearly face-first into the sludge.

A bemused chuckle escaped him then. He glanced away to spare the youth a shred of dignity, at least from seeing the look on his face. With a small shake of his head, he regained composure quickly.

You better not ask me to carry you. He spoke in jest, waiting for the boy to catch up. In truth, the reason he waited was because his legs ached from all that walking. Once stopped, its only harder to get going—he might as well stop for a breather.
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - April 03, 2023, 12:05 PM