Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
no, this was not khaba. this was someone different - and they were upon her shores! the realization came swiftly, sharply, and with it came the rise of zharille's ire. how dare someone cross her scent lines and move so boldly!

resembling something more porcine than wolf for a moment, the fur of her nape flared, and her tail rose up to arc over her back. she did not stand stationary as she took in the look of the man; no, zharille was much more animate — lunging towards him, snapping her teeth, eager to bludgeon and teach him a lesson.

perhaps to herd him away, or to crowd him towards the water, she did not know how he would react. but she sought his skin with her teeth when she got close enough, her own safety be damned.
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM