Chimera Fields lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
101 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
All Welcome 
through the shadows of tall trunks that led to ever expanding branches and leaves where no debris or the sun or moon could even so much as peek in, the brightness of whatever was ahead of her attracted a wolf that stumbled her way through the neverwinter forest. where is this, where am i even headed, she wondered. but after finally craning her head out from the cover of the dense forest, and the bottom of her paw touched the soft, warm soil of a place embraced by sunlight did the wolf receive her answer..

iiana's eyes fluttered to adjust to the light after skulking through the forest. once her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight, her eyes widened like that of a pup opening its eyes for the first time. breathless, her maw hung ajar just slightly before gently stepping into the field.
after winter, she'd forgotten the inherit beauty there  was to be found. of course, spring had only just started. the flowers have yet to bloom their brightest colors.
iiana took small steps into the field, taking in the sight just a little more.

fortunately, she'd already found herself a snack, so a brief distraction and a moment to relax shouldn't hurt her much. her paws brushed against the wildflowers that spread across the field as she attempted to avoid hurting their delicate stems.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Messages In This Thread
lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades - by Iiana - March 03, 2023, 10:27 PM