Neverwinter Forest doesn't matter anymore if what we say is true
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
101 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
@Kivaluk no worries! i can work with this lolol
iiana's ears pricked up at the sound of another set of steps caught her attention. aiming her russet muzzle in the direction of the wind, she caught a scent and turned back around. another wolf roamed these very woods alongside her. her tail lashed as her bright yellow eyes squinted into a crimson shape to find the fellow wolf.

normally, she'd be a bit more careful with how she made herself known to another wolf, especially in the cramped woods where she was more likely to ram into a tree than win any fight against a rival. but she'd gotten a little anxious. surrounded by darkness and being able to hear the sound of steps that weren't her own frightened her more than she was willing to admit.

"who's there?" the wolf gave a guttural bark towards the stranger, her tone serious but by no means hostile. iiana was in no mood to fight with a wolf, especially a pack wolf which her scent had picked up on. she'd had enough fights with one stray pack wolf running back to get the rest of its pack only for her to be surrounded by several. she stood still and kept her ears stood at full attention until she received a response that eased her worries.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Messages In This Thread
RE: doesn't matter anymore if what we say is true - by Iiana - March 04, 2023, 09:19 PM