Swiftcurrent Creek [m] I can feel the city crumbling around me
177 Posts
Ooc —
Reverie was a warm sunbeam in Moss's embrace, and even when she felt the quiet creep of cold dread she pushed it aside. She gave in to the urge to be a glutton, and steal as much time with Reverie as she could, regardless of who might see them, or how things might feel ten minutes, two hours, or a day from now. The future could wait; she would make time beg for them to separate, or simply ignore its passing while they weathered the nights and days together like this. 

For all the ways that Moss could be aloof, standoffish and abrupt, she also knew affection of great depth. She was steadfast in her impulses, and unapologetically kept her eyes closed as if to tune out any distraction. 

Reverie would be a mother...and while that triggered a deeply rooted fear within Moss, she could not help but feel a great, ursine impulse to be protective of the fearful young woman, and her children. Even without knowing what exactly the relationship was between Reverie and Lestan, she felt it was now of little importance. If she loved the man, she would've run to him instead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I can feel the city crumbling around me - by RIP Moss - March 21, 2023, 10:17 PM