Greatwater Lake I've lied for you, and I liked it too
Loner
189 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
they came eventually to a dugout. it was larger than any den mouth she had ever seen, and that was a good thing - they were both large wolves, and zharille would need ample space for her giant children; that's what she felt, anyway. the more active they became (which typically happened in the evenings) the more and more she believed they would be giants, and strong ones.

she had not thought to build a den for herself yet. the impulse had not struck her; however, upon seeing what khaba had already built for himself, she felt covetous of it. although he'd helped her this far, she pulled away from him and moved close to the den, inspecting it, scraping at the dirt, probing her nose in to the dark recesses so that she was wedged in the entrance, up to her shoulders.

it passed her inspection - but more importantly, it smelled nothing like the girl, and now would carry zharille's mark. her paws left gouges in the floor as well as scent; when she extricated herself from the entry-way, she turned to look proudly upon khaba.
Messages In This Thread
I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: I've lied for you, and I liked it too - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 08:50 PM