Moonspear I can't find the right romantic line
Moonspear
Councilor*
555 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Alaric stayed to the outskirts of Moonspear. He listened to the wind in the trees and the way it bent against the rocks. He listened to the very spirit of the cliffs that overhung and clung to the world as if fighting for that last glimpse of the sun. But most of all he listened to the quiet in his own soul. Alaric wasn't a staying kind of wolf. That he had stayed this long said something. But there was a restlessness to his spirit now. A need to run and race and grow. He had promised though that he would stay and Amalia was near.

Though truthfully the dark wolf figured honestly that no one would even notice he was gone. Not eve Sialuk. She'd notice he was gone and just go on with her life and that was fine. Though he'd be lying if he said he hadn't expected this sense of disquiet in pack life. At home there had always been a sense of belonging. here he felt adrift, ostracized even if they didn't do anything to him. And that wasn't fair to them, but he also knew that there was a reason, he ust had to figure out what it was. He knew he was hard to take.

So today he made it to teh very edge of the spear and he stood looking down over the land. The wind blowing against his fur. He closed his eyes for just a moment to feel the breeze. Poised on the precipice, one wrong move and he'd be done like dinner.
Messages In This Thread
I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - April 14, 2023, 07:19 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Fennec - April 14, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - April 14, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Fennec - April 24, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - April 24, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Fennec - April 29, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - April 29, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Fennec - June 06, 2023, 06:40 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - June 06, 2023, 06:48 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Fennec - June 25, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: I can't find the right romantic line - by Alaric - June 26, 2023, 09:56 AM