Moonspear To Forgotten Lands
Moonspear
Envoy
177 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Moonspear had grown. Swelled. It was an adjustment. One which she took in stride. The Archer had her own personal business to see to. Matters which required her attention more than others. With time, she would find herself familiarized with the new residents. But it was always good to catch up with those to whom you were closer.

Or might be destined to be such.

Her smile remained intact. Soft, subtle and open. "I have been well. Doing a lot of thinking." She stated, without any heaviness of negativity in her voice. Her conversation with Sialuk in her den that night had clarified her mind. Time away, on mini voyages had served her well in seeing where her heart really was. She would elaborate, if asked, of course.

"Slightly. Sialuk and I are to travel to Moonglow tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting her mother, who I have heard so much about." A slightly sheepish look crept into her eyes, dark head dipping down just so. "I am also a little anxious, too. I thought I would show my goodwill by bringing a gift. Furs...skins, seemed most appropriate. I was in the middle of trying to track down the right target."
Messages In This Thread
To Forgotten Lands - by Elentari - April 30, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Argent - May 19, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Elentari - May 19, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Argent - May 22, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Elentari - May 25, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Argent - June 07, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Elentari - June 07, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: To Forgotten Lands - by Argent - July 08, 2023, 07:54 PM