Kildeer Rest Just to find memories plagued by constant misery
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
All Welcome 
For @Arlette but @Bridget is always welcome; I've made a few light assumptions about our prior thread but as always feel free to let me know if it needs editing <3
It was time to start back toward Moonspear; in spite of her doubts and her failings, Keen was determined to make a home of it. It had felt good to express some of her fear and dread to Bridget, but ultimately it had only been that: a much-needed expression of what had been building for weeks. She was done running just because things didn't work out the way she'd wanted.
And that applied to Bridget, too, in a way. Keen was working under the assumption that they would never be more than friends now, but that was okay. She still liked the medic, and still wanted her company and friendship — so she dedicated herself anew to that as well, for now remaining attentive as she tried to start learning the ins and outs of being open and sharing without oversharing.
She'd wandered off for the moment, as traveling partners tended to do in her experience. Everyone needed some time alone, particularly when they needed to pee as badly as Keen did just now. She was searching for the perfect spot, sniffing around for that one place that just screamed pee on me!
Messages In This Thread
Just to find memories plagued by constant misery - by Keen - May 03, 2023, 01:06 PM